Meikle Creoch Farm,
Sleeps: 4 + travel cot.
One well behaved pet
Low season £170 - £360 pw.
High season £326 - £500 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Jean Blackwell
Tel: 01290 338866
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThis detached south facing cottage stands within a large safely enclosed landscaped garden. The cottage has been completely refurbished and redecorated for Spring 2011 and is equipped to a high standard. Facebook: Nith Holiday Cottages is now on facebook - become our friend for special offers and news about the farm.
- The bright sunny rooms are comfortably furnished in a modern cottage style.
- There is a patio area with garden furniture and gas barbecue, and adjacent safe play area for small children including a sand pit.
- All rooms are on one level making this a good choice for visitors with limited mobility.
- Totally all inclusive price - bed linen, towels, heating, many extras.
- There is a patio area with garden furniture, 3 small lawn areas, and an assortment of fruit growing in the garden for guests to enjoy.
The property has free loch and river fishing on the farm, and up to 2 complimentary fishing permits are available for the local fishing club. The property may be of special interest to bird watchers as there is abundant wildlife on the farm.
- One twin and one double bedroom.
- Spacious living/dining room with multi fuel stove.
- Well equiped kitchen.
- Bathroom with separate shower cubicle.
- Cooking by electricity.
- Oil central heating included.
- Wall mounted 32" HD digital TV, + HD DVD player.
Other attractions in the area include golf, over 40 courses to choose from, walking, visiting gardens and the Burns Heritage trail. Pub/Hotel 2.5 miles. Centrally located for southwest and central Scotland, making it an ideal base for touring.