Isle of Skye
Regretfully, no pets.
High season week £600.
April or October Short Stays £400 - £500.
Open April - October.
Credit cards accepted.
Please click on our website button below for availability, prices and booking.
For further details please contact:
Marcia Ellis, Manager
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapEnjoy contemporary, open-plan interiors flooded with light and uninterrupted panoramic views of Loch Dunvegan, the Atlantic and the Western Isles in the distance. What guests describe as a stunning location offers glimpses of rainbows arching from water's edge to water's edge, fiery sunsets, and an outstanding exposure for the Aurora Borealis. Located between the Coral Beaches and Dunvegan Castle, Morven Cottage is a secluded home away from home, yet merely four miles from the village resources of Dunvegan.
22 Apr, 20 May
Accommodation and Facilities
- Thoughtfully furnished and equipped, guests find everything needed for a relaxing respite - a cosy wood burning stove, comfortable seating and king size bed with anti-allergy bedding, a wide selection of books and games, clock radio, stereo, and TV plus DVD player.
- Guests will find an array of guides to the many points of scenic, geologic, and/or historic interest as well as information for walkers, serious trekkers and climbers.
- And after a day exploring the Misty Isle, Morven Cottage features a deep soaking tub with a "rain" shower and fluffy bath sheets to dry off.
- The Cottage has ample, off-road parking and a patio over-looking the Loch where guest can enjoy a pre-dinner beverage or even a picnic.
- It's not unusual for guests to comment that they wish they had booked two weeks, or even that they wish they could stay forever in this 'perfect gem'.
- Morven Cottage's proximity to both the Waternish and Duirinish Peninsulas offers easy access to all the practicalities for self-catering as well as to the wonderful Northern Art Trail with its many, diverse studios.
- The Cottage is also close to some of Skye's finest eateries: The Old School Restaurant and The Three Chimneys are highlights, plus the Edinbane Inn or the Stein Inn which is a good bet for a pub lunch.