MORHAM BURN COTTAGE
Sleeps: 2 (+1 on sofabed).
Sorry no pets.
Low season £200 - £250 pw.
High season £275 - £350 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01620 825310
Reload this mapDating back to the eighteenth century, Morham Burn Cottage is attached to Morham Burn House but has its own entrance. It is situated in a quiet, leafy lane along with the old manse and 12th century church. Despite its rural location, the A1 is only a few miles away providing easy access to Edinburgh, The Borders and further afield.
The accommodation comprises:
- Set in the heart of East Lothian, three miles from the picturesque villages of Gifford and Garvald, the cottage commands beautiful views of the countryside.
- Both the Lammermuir Hills and stunning local coastline are just 15 minutes away by car.
- Nearby Haddington is a charming market town and has all the local amenities you might require.
With over 40 miles of magnificent coastline, golden beaches, rolling countryside, spectacular cliffs, award-winning tourist attractions and the world's finest selection of links golf courses, East Lothian combines the best of Scotland in miniature.
- Upstairs kitchen/dining/sitting area with TV/DVD/Freeview, plus i-pod dock. There is a sofa bed available although space is restricted when it is out.
- Downstairs double bedroom. This can be set up as two singles or one superking.
- Bathroom with bath, shower and heated towel rail.
- Patio and small garden area with BBQ, adjacent to the main garden of the house.
- Parking for one car.
- Gas central heating.
- WiFi provided.
Morham Burn Cottage is the ideal base to explore this beautiful county and beyond.