MORAY COAST COTTAGE
Banffshire / Morayshire
One well-behaved dog allowed: £10 supplement.
Price range: £350 - £425 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01261 833574
Reload this mapSituated right on the sea-front at Portessie, Moray Coast Cottage offers spacious accommodation for 4. It makes an ideal base for wildlife enthusiasts, walkers, golfers, whisky connoisseurs - or indeed anyone who just wants to experience a beautiful part of Scotland.
- Once two tiny fisherman's cottages, it combines traditional character with modern comforts.
- Full central heating and double glazing keep the cottage cosy all year round, and the sitting room and bedrooms have panoramic sea views.
- The very lucky few have even spotted dolphins out in the bay!
- Spey Bay, the summer haunt of ospreys, is only a few miles away and Troup Head RSPB reserve, Scotland's only mainland gannet colony is also close by.
- There are regular sightings of bottlenose dolphins in the bay and seals can be seen just round the corner at Strathlene beach.
- This is a golfer's paradise, with the Strathlene course practically on the doorstep and many more within a few minutes' drive.
- This location is ideal for exploring magnificent Speyside with its Malt Whisky Trail.
- Walkers will enjoy a variety of coastal paths and woodland trails.
- Expert advice is available on ancestral research in North-east Scotland.
For detailed information and photos, please visit our website.
- Sitting/dining room with comfortable seating for 4, digital flat screen TV, CD/radio.
- Well-equipped kitchen with breakfast corner, microwave, washing machine.
- Double bedroom.
- Twin bedroom.
- Bathroom/WC with shower over bath.
- Bed linen included in rental. Towels may be hired at extra charge.
- Central heating included in rental.