9 Hill Close,
1 dog by arrangement.
Price range: £290 - £340 pw.
For further details please contact:
Peter Bartlett or Judy Bleach
Tel: 01748 884623
Moordale is a cosy cottage situated a few minutes stroll from the centre of Reeth village where you will find a Post Office, grocery shop, gift shop/ newsagent/ off licence, pubs and cafes. There is also a Doctor's surgery in the village.
Moordale Cottage is suitable for up to four adults:
- Reeth, surrounded by stunning scenery, is an ideal centre for walking, cycling and touring by car.
- If you are touring by car there are many places to visit in the Dales, travelling on quiet roads.
- Durham, York, The Lake District and Teesdale, whilst further away, are all within easy reach.
- There are two double bedrooms, both of which have double beds.
- The bathroom has a shower over the bath.
- In the sitting room there is an open log fire, TV, video/DVD player and radio.
- The kitchen/diner is well equipped and has an oven, hob, microwave, larder fridge and freezer.
- All bedding is provided as are hand and tea towels.
- Electricity is included in the price (night storage heaters) and the first supply of logs is free of charge.
- Outside there is a patio area with garden furniture, garage and parking space.