16 MONTHOOLY STREET
Cot on request.
Sorry no pets.
STB: 3 Star.
Price per week £490.
No charge for electricity.
Residents Car parking available at rear of house.
For further details please contact:
Mr Thomas Irvine
Tel: 01950 477350
Reload this mapThe house is in a quiet residential area in the historic lanes of Lerwick close to the town centre.
Living Room and Dining Area
- Close by is a 9 hole golf course.
- The nearby islands of Bressay and Noss can be explored by car ferry or boat trips (wildlife in abundance).
- There are also many archaeological sites in varying stages of excavation.
- This is a superb base for exploring.
- All excursions leave and return to Lerwick allowing you to have a meal and a wee dram in one of the many restaurants without having to drive.
- An information pack on all events is supplied, additional information is available from the Tourist Office situated at the bottom of the lane.
Sofa and Sofa bed, Table and Chairs, TV, Hi-fi, Video, and DVD, Selection of CD's, DVD's and Video's. Storage.
Electric cooker with gas hob, washing machine, tumble dryer, microwave, crockery, and cooking utensils.
2 Large Bedrooms, one with a double bed, the other with 2 single beds. In addition there is a sofa bed in the living room, linen and towels are supplied.
Bathroom with bath and electric power shower.
There is a secluded garden, ideal for a barbecue.