Sorry no pets.
For further details please contact:
Olaf or Crystal Isbister
Tel: 01595692382 or 07774071323
Reload this mapCompletely refurbished in 2013, this is a comfortable two bedroom cottage set in a quiet area in the very centre of Lerwick. Amenities include a private garden, sun-porch/dining area, power-shower, central heating, dishwasher, LCD TVs, MP3 docking stations and free, unlimited WiFi.
This superb modern self-catering cottage is located in a quiet area right in the centre of Lerwick. Completely refurbished in early 2013, warm and comfortable, it is ideally suited for holidays, short breaks or business travellers. Montfield Cottage is only a short walk from all that Lerwick has to offer, making it an ideal base from which to explore the Shetland Islands.
- There are two bright public rooms, a double and twin bedroom. The dining area which is glazed on three sides benefits from all day sun.
- This well appointed property has free unlimited WiFi throughout.
- Situated at the entrance to Montfield Lane, a flight of steps take you down to the Cottage. Parking is available on the street where there is usually a space right next to the property.
- Montfield Cottage sleeps 4 in 1 double bedroom and 1 twin bedroom. Both bedrooms have solid wooden furniture, LCD TV's and ipod docking stations. Bed linen and towels are provided.
- In the well-equipped kitchen you will find a dishwasher, fridge, hob, oven and microwave. Complementary beverages are supplied. There is also a washer/drier and ironing facilities.
- The living-room is perfect for relaxing in. Entertainment facilities include a TV, Dvd player and Hi-Fi and there is a selection of games, dvd's and cd's for your enjoyment. Please feel welcome to browse through the books and magazines provided.
- Your comprehensive Welcome Pack includes information on things to do and places to visit as well as practical details to help your stay go smoothly.