4a Stoney Road,
Sorry no pets.
Low Season: £360 pw.
High Season: £475 pw.
3 night short break: £210 - £240.
For further details please contact:
Alistair and Judy
Tel: 01485 609002 or 07971 581693
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapMolly's Den is an immaculate, self-catering hideaway for two, just one mile from the Royal Sandringham estate and adjoining Roydon Common Nature Reserve in Norfolk. Perfectly located on a quiet country lane, with easy access to the North Norfolk coast, RSPB Snettisham, Houghton Hall, Castle Rising and historic King's Lynn.
Our Lovely home-from-home cottage always offers:
Bookings can be a full week or longer, or simply a short break or weekend escape. Just check availability, then email or phone and we can book you in straight away. Arrival and departure days are completely flexible.
- Generous welcome pack including locally-baked bread, fresh milk, biscuits, real butter, toilet rolls, soap, tea, coffee, sugar.
- Well-equipped kitchen including hob, oven, grill, microwave, toaster.
- Free WIFI.
- Flat-screen TV with Freeview.
- CD play with MP3 docking.
- DVD player with Blu-ray.
- 40+ DVDs.
- Solid oak floors.
- Egyptian cotton linen.
- Super beds and thick hand-made mattresses (together or separate).
- Fully-tiled shower room.
- Parking on our own, private, gated driveway.
- French windows leading to sunny courtyard with seating for alfresco eating.
- Easy Reach of Local Supermarket, Village Shops, Pubs, Takeaways.
Sorry, no pets. Local pubs are within walking distance and we have miles of beautiful countryside on the doorstep for walking or cycling. Golf and fishing nearby. Coast is 15 minutes away and Brancaster's famous sandy beach is just 25 minutes.