Moreton in Marsh,
Sorry no pets.
Low season £600 pw.
Mid season £700 pw.
High season £800 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 07956 845662
Molldoes Cottage is a delightful luxurious period 'chocolate box' cottage, believed to date from 1720. It has been beautifully renovated to capture all its original charm and elegance. It is set on the edge of Broadwell village adjacent to beautiful open countryside views.
- Internally the cottage has a wood burning stove set within an extravagant fireplace; it also boasts Cotswolds flagstone floor as well exposed beams through-out the property. It includes WiFi, dishwasher, flat screen TV, washing machine, coffee machine as well as a music system connecting to ceiling speakers. It has been recently renovated and furnished to a very high standard using classic furniture and fabrics.
- A beautiful cottage garden is set to the front with a variety of roses and perennials as well a lovely apple tree. The front gate has honeysuckle and rose trellis leading to the cottage door. It is a quiet enclosed space with a raised patio area with splendid countryside views ideal for reading and dining.
- Broadwell village has a lovely village green which was donated by Lord Ashton in the late 20th century. It also has a wonderful stream alongside the village green as well as a very popular local pub called the Fox Inn serving Donnington Ales as well as traditional food.
- ENTRANCE - into dining room with Aga (2 hot plates and 1 oven), oak wood dining table with four chairs. Small flat screen TV in the corner, lovely countryside views to front.
- KITCHEN - electric oven (4 ring electric hob with oven and grill), microwave, dishwasher, fridge freezer, washing machine and coffee machine. Small breakfast bar with two wooden stalls.
- LIVING ROOM - a stunning room with an air of serenity - exposed stonework on the walls. Wood burning stove, sofa and 2 arm chairs with a footstall. Flat screen TV concealed in the ceiling lowered by remote control!!!! DVD and multi music centre enabling music to be played via ceiling speakers on both floors. French doors to garden.
- WC - with small basin.
- BEDROOM ONE - Two 3 ft. beds. Built in wardrobe. Chest of drawers. Small flat screen TV. Views to open countryside to front. Beams through-out.
- BEDROOM TWO - With double bed. Build in wardrobe. Dressing table. Beautiful views to adjacent countryside. Exposed Cotswold stone wall.
- BATHROOM - With bath and shower. WC and wash basin. Exposed beams.