Isle of Skye
Pets welcome by prior arrangement.
Prices £250 - £395 pw.
For further details please contact:
Andy Bell or Malcolm Potts
Tel: 01470 521354
Reload this mapMinimorn is a cosy retreat for two in a beautiful and peaceful location near Dunvegan, on the North West corner of Skye. Comfortably furnished and well equipped, the cottage stands completely self-contained and detached in the grounds of our own house.
- There is an open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room which has a leather settee, modern electric fire, LCD TV/DVD as well as a well-equipped kitchen area. The dining table and chairs are positioned by a large picture window giving a stunning view of the Cuillin Ridge.
- There is a double bedroom to the rear of the cottage which has a king size bed, dressing table and large wardrobe, and an en-suite shower room.
- Outside there is a small garden with washing line (pegs provided) and picnic bench; guests are also welcome to use the main guest house garden areas too which give fantastic uninterrupted views over Loch Bracadale and MacLeod's Tables.
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, kettle, toaster.
- Dishwasher, washing machine, iron/ironing board, hair-dryer.
- LCD TV/DVD (with freesat channels), radio/CD/iPod station.
- A range of books, games, maps/guides and DVDs are provided.
- Electric heaters.
- Free wifi connection.
- Bed linen, towels and electricity included in rent.
- Pets welcome - please advise at the time of booking if you intend to bring your pet with you.
For added comfort and snugness, the comfortable bed is topped with a luxury duck feather and down duvet and pillows (non-allergenic) for the ultimate night's sleep. If you prefer us to use polycotton hollowfibre duvets and/or pillows please just ask.
Please call or email us and we will be pleased to help you plan your say - however you choose to spend your time here, Minimorn will provide the ideal retreat for peace and relaxation!