Isle of Skye
Sleeps: 2 (plus sofa bed).
Pets welcome by prior arrangement.
Prices £250 - £390 pw.
For further details please contact:
Andy Bell or Malcolm Potts
Tel: 01470 521354
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapMinimorn is a cosy retreat for two/three in a beautiful and peaceful location near Dunvegan on the romantic Isle of Skye. Comfortably furnished and well equipped, the cottage stands completely self-contained and detached in the grounds of our own house.
8 Nov, 15 Nov, 22 Nov, 29 Nov
- There is an open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room which has a leather settee (also doubles as a sofabed), electric stove fire, lcd TV/DVD as well as a well-equipped kitchen area. The table and chairs are well placed at the large window where the view towards the Cuillin Hills is breathtaking.
- There is a double bedroom which has a king size bed, dressing table and large wardrobe, and an en-suite shower room which completes the accommodation.
- The cottage has one step to enter, but is otherwise on one level.
- In addition there is a pleasant garden area with superb views over Loch Bracadale and McLeods Tables and all the island's attractions are within easy reach.
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, kettle, toaster.
- Dishwasher, washing machine, iron/ironing board, hair-dryer.
- LCD TV/DVD (with freesat channels), radio/CD/iPod station.
- A range of books, games and maps are provided.
- Cot available.
- Electric heating throughout.
- Bed linen, towels and electricity included in rent.
However you plan to spend your days, Minimorn provides a comfortable, tranquil and relaxing base.
Please call us and we will be pleased to help you plan your stay. You are assured a warm, Scottish welcome.