Isle of Man
Sorry no pets.
Isle of Man Tourism: 4 Stars
Low season: £265 pw.
High season: £350 - £425 pw.
For further details please contact:
Marie and Murray Lambden,
Milton House, Brunswick Road, Douglas, Isle of Man IM2 3LF
Tel: 01624 675536
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapMILTON APARTMENT is an extremely well equipped one bedroom apartment in a residential area of Douglas. Although close to the bus routes, for most people it is within easy walking distance of the town centre and is only a short distance from the delightful Manx countryside. A public house and a hair salon are little more than 100 yards away with a variety of shops and takeaway restaurants nearby.
25 Mar, 8 Apr
- High speed wireless and Ethernet internet access.
- Washing machine (with drier), dishwasher, fridge (with icebox), microwave, electric cooker and ceramic hob.
- 32" smart TV, with Sky+HD, Sky Movies and Sky Sports, Bluray player, stereo music centre, radios, iron and hair dryer.
- All bedlinen and towels provided.
- Central heating and electricity included.
- Double bedroom
- Lounge and dining room combined
- Bathroom (includes over-bath shower)
You are very welcome
- Entrance from Brunswick Road via lane to side of Milton House.
- Garage and car parking space available for guests behind building (furthest from apartment).
- Patio with bench seat behind house may be used by guests.
- Marie and Murray Lambden have been operating Milton apartment since 1993 (living in Milton House adjoining the apartment) and also own Oakhill Cottage, a two bedroom holiday cottage at Port Soderick (two miles from Douglas).
- Marie was born and bred in the Isle of Man; Murray's mother was Manx.
- Our prices for 2017 are only 10% higher than 2009.
- Milton Apartment is only 8 miles from the airport and a mile from the ferry.
- We normally accept bookings from Saturday to Saturday but can be a little more flexible out of season.
- We normally have the property prepared by 2 pm (if the previous guests leave early we can sometimes improve on that) and you are required to leave by 10 am.
- We prefer you to pay by bank transfer but we still accept cheques (we don't have credit card facilities).
- We require a £50 per week non-refundable deposit and the balance of your payment is due one month before your holiday.
- You can book online, by email or by telephone.
- Please visit our website which contains considerably more information.
- Strict no smoking policy
- Sorry, no pets
- There are steps at the entrance to the ground floor apartment
- Please contact us for full access statement