Isle of Man
Sorry no pets.
Isle of Man Tourism: 4 Stars
Low season: £265 pw.
High season: £350 - £425 pw.
For further details please contact:
Marie and Murray Lambden,
Milton House, Brunswick Road, Douglas, Isle of Man IM2 3LF
Tel: 01624 675536
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapSituated in the residential area of Douglas, MILTON APARTMENT is within walking distance of the town centre and only a short distance from the delightful Manx countryside. A public house, newsagents and a hair salon are little more than 100 yards away and a well-serviced bus stop is almost as close. Milton Apartment has all the "mod cons" and is ideal for a young couple with no ties, a more mature couple looking for convenience or a single person just giving him/herself a treat.
29 Oct, 5 Nov, 12 Nov, 19 Nov
Milton Apartment consists of one double bedroom; lounge; hall; store room; kitchen and bathroom.
The main features of Milton Apartment are:
- TV, Bluray player, satellite (with Sky+HD, Sky Movies and Sky Sports) & stereo music centre.
- Computer with free high speed broadband internet access.
- Wired and wireless internet access for your own devices.
- Washer/dryer, ironing and airing facilities.
- Dishwasher, electric cooker, fridge, microwave, freezer (in garage).
- Pine bedroom furniture, leather settee and other pleasant furniture.
- Bedroom radio, DVDs, books, games and other useful equipment.
- Bath and shower.
- Linen, duvets and towels provided.
- Garage and additional parking area.
- Gas fired central heating and electricity included.
- Strict no smoking policy.
- Milton Apartment has its own private front and back entrance. It is on the ground floor and has no steps inside although it has steps with a good handrail to the front door.