Hendersyde Farm Holiday Cottages,
Sleeps: 1 - 6.
Discount for couples.
Cot available £20.
Well behaved dogs welcome £20 each.
Price Range: £650 - £1100 pw.
Festive season £1200.
Last Minute Short Breaks (within 4 weeks of your stay).
Hendersyde Farm Cottages, sleeping 1 - 4 (3 cottages)
For further details please contact:
Mobile: 07809 426 997
Tel and Fax: 01573 223 495
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapMillsyde is a single storey, level entry, contemporary country 'cottage' with soothing space for six. Throughout the caring creation of Millsyde we've watched the wildlife, delighted in the birdsong and been soothed by the peace of the place! We love it and hope you will too!
28 Mar, 18 Apr, 25 Apr, 2 May
Snuggling into a quiet corner of our family farm, gentle views look over the Eden Water and across fields to the surrounding woods. Giving you a chance to see the wildlife, and enjoy walks round the farm and by the waterside.
- Relaxed and homely, with lots of living space, the sitting room has central heating and a winter wood-burner.
- Under floor heating, solar panels, which help heat the water, and a thick blanket of wool insulation mean Millsyde is cosy throughout the year!
- The kitchen is a great place to gather with room to sit, dine and cook!
- The spacious master bed room has its own ensuite shower room.
- The two super-king/twin bed rooms share a bath room, with a very roomy shower and bath!
- There is space in the scullery for a dogs bed. We ask that dogs stay in the tiled area of the house.
- Prices include linen, towels, central heating, electricity and wood-burner logs. Wi-Fi.
- With lots of space both inside and out, different generations, families or groups of friends can easily find corners of tranquillity!
Comment from a Millsyde guest on Tripadvisor:
- Offering the best of both worlds, Millsyde enjoys the peace of its secluded position, yet is only three miles from the delightful market town of Kelso.
- Well placed for exploring both sides of the Border country, Northumberland is a step away, Edinburgh an hour!
- Perfect for taking part in the many first class activities the area offers, such as fishing, walking, cycling, golfing, bird watching and riding.
- Central for discovering the Border towns, great homes, gardens and all the wonderfully talented artists and craftsmen that the area inspires! By travelling quiet country roads, no motorways here!
'This really is a super house - "cottage" doesn't begin to describe it. Spacious, warm, comfortable and well-equipped; we had a most enjoyable stay there and wished it could have been longer. It is well away from roads and hence quiet and private, with attractive countryside views. Wi-fi included, which is so important these days, and the price is reasonable for the quality and extent of the accommodation. We have stayed in two of the other cottages on the farm and are firm Hendersyde fans.'
For much more information, photos, availability and offers have a look at our Hendersyde web site or give me a call - I'll be happy to help! Sue