THE MILL RINK
Isle of Arran
Sleeps: 2 (+2 on sofa bed).
Low season from £250 pw.
Mid season from £295 pw.
High season from £330 pw.
Short breaks available.
Please check out my owner website for special deals and short break availability or call to discuss.
New for 2016 - Comfortable and spacious static caravan, sleeps four in two bedrooms with sea views, see website for details.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Lynne McNeish
Tel: 01770 870256
Reload this mapA spacious one bedroom modern farm building conversion situated on a working farm in Sliddery located at the picturesque Southend of the Island. Excellent situation with panoramic sea views across to Ailsa Craig, South Ayrshire, Kintyre and the Northern Irish coast. An excellent location to enjoy a relaxing break with many recreational opportunities including; walks, views, wildlife, beaches and golf to name a few. This farm has remained within the McNeish family through successive generations for over 300 years. A unique Island Heritage!
- Spacious lounge with 6 ft. patio doors, TV, DVD and CD player, table and chairs, Sofa bed.
- WiFi available.
- Fully equipped Kitchen with washing machine, microwave, oven and hob, fridge with freezer compartment, toaster.
- Bathroom with bath and electric shower, heater towel rail.
- Porch with area to hang coats, store boots and outdoor clothing etc.
- Ample parking outside cottage with patio area and chairs for sitting out.
- Price inclusive of linen and towels.
- Electricity paid at end of holiday by metered usage.
- Picnic area for guest use with sea views.
- Safe outside storage for bikes, canoes, boat, and all your outdoor equipment including a trailer for transporting.
- A selection of reading materials; including books and magazines, tourist leaflets and local information.
- Tranquil and relaxing rural location with no light pollution - excellent for star gazing.
- Level access to property available.
- Wildlife & bird watching on the doorstep.
- Coastal or inland walks from the doorstep.