MILL OF TILQUHILLIE COTTAGE
Mill of Tilquhillie,
Low £350 pw.
Mid £440 pw.
High £520 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Jo Booth
Tel: 01330 844616
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapMill of Tilquhillie is a former water mill which provides comfortable and characterful holiday accommodation for 4, in a peaceful country setting 2 miles from Banchory and 20 miles from the city of Aberdeen and Aberdeen Airport.
13 Feb, 20 Feb, 27 Feb, 5 Mar, 12 Mar, 19 Mar
- A selfcatering cottage, with a galleried kitchen overlooking the living room complete with wood burning stove and comfy sofas.
- The upstairs bedroom can be either a twin bedded room or converted to a Kingsize bed depending upon preference. There is also one unique twin room with full size single beds built into the granite walls, adored by children and adults alike.
- FREE WIFI.
- The Mill cottage is situated within the extensive garden of the owners house with its own parking area. It has its own enclosed garden, and older children are welcome to explore the woods and the rough ground on the property, although young children would need to be supervised due to the open water.
- Two patios enjoy the sun thoughout the day, whilst herons, wild ducks and Roe deer often visit the wildlife pond next to the cottage.
- The Mill of Tilquhillie makes ideal accommodation for those looking for a peaceful base from which to enjoy the beauty of Royal Deeside. Follow the River Dee to explore Aboyne, Braemar or perhaps visit Balmoral Castle.
- There are some wonderful areas to walk and enjoy the spectacular scenery or if you prefer, there are many National Trust castles within easy travelling distance including our local Crathes Castle, world famous for its gardens.
- In the winter you may choose to spend the day skiing or snowboarding at the Lecht - an hour's drive away - or a little further and you and your family could experience the Cairngorm Mountain Railway.
- There are a number of golf courses and driving ranges within easy driving distance and whisky distilleries just waiting to offer up their secrets as to how one of Scotland's most popular exports is created!