MILL HILL FARMHOUSE
Sleeps: 6 +cot.
ETC: 3 Stars.
£185 - £400 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01434 320256
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapMill Hill Farmhouse nestles on the edge of a designated area of outstanding natural beauty. Tucked away in this south west corner of Northumberland, Coanwood is an idyllic place to stay and discover the history of Hadrian's Wall.
10 May, 17 May, 24 May, 31 May
The cottage is situated in a charming rural location near the Coanwood Burn where many species of wildlife flourish in this quiet hideaway. The property offers privacy, seclusion and open peaceful views.
- The 2 bedroomed property is 18th century and stone built.
- Open beamed ceilings and coal fires provide a traditional Northumbrian welcome, with oil central heating for extra comfort.
- There is a private walled garden, and adequate parking facilities.
- All bed linen supplied and fuel costs are included.
- Short breaks available.
- Located within Teso and Asda delivery catchment area.
Access statement available on request.