FLAT 3, MILLERS ROCK
2 Alexandra Gardens,
Isle of Wight
Sleeps: 4 +cot.
Sorry no pets.
Tourist Board: 4 Stars.
Price range: £245 - £758 pw.
Sunday to Sunday bookings.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01798 872705
Mob1: 0775 106 4349
Mob2: 0774 928 7644
Reload this mapThis luxury 2 bedroom apartment enjoys a prime location within a private road in Britain's sunniest and southern-most town, Ventnor. Millers Rock is a most attractive Victorian period house, standing on part of the former site of the original Ventnor Mill, the property was converted during 2007 into 4 high quality seaview apartments.
Flat 3 is on the first floor and from the large double glazed bay window you can enjoy panoramic sea views.
- Superb 2 bedroom first floor apartment in character building.
- Panoramic seaviews.
- Sought after private road location.
- Within 2 minutes of beach, harbour, shops & restaurants.
- Direct access to beautiful coastal walks.
- Private parking space.
- Furnished and equipped with great care to a high standard, the accommodation comprises a lounge/dining area with bay window enjoying outstanding sea views across the new Ventnor fishing harbour/marina; within the lounge is a corner sofa, large LCD wide screen TV with DVD player and satellite digibox. In the bay is a glass topped dining table with 4 chairs, there is an open plan fitted kitchen with fridge/freezer, oven, ceramic hob, microwave and washer/dryer.
- The bathroom provides a wc, washbasin, bath and thermostatically controlled shower.
- A Master bedroom with lovely views of St Boniface down, provides a double bed, wardrobes, chest of drawers and the second twin bedroom has two 2ft 6inch single beds and a flat screen TV/DVD player.
- Gas central heating, hot water, and fresh linen is included in the price; towels are available for a small extra charge.
- Directly opposite the apartment is a private parking space for this apartment.
- Situated less than 1 minute walk from the town centre with its large array of shops, restaurants and cafes and only 2 minutes walk from Ventnor beach also from the new marina from which you may purchase freshly caught fish and lobster each day.
- The property also enjoys direct access to spectacular coastal walks, from the harbour turn right and follow the coast path to Steephill cove or from the harbour turn left and follow the coastal path to Wheelers Bay.
3 Millers Rock comfortably sleeps 4 people in two bedrooms and is available for weekly lets throughout the year; bookings are from Sunday to Sunday.
We can book your Isle of Wight ferry crossing for you with Wightlink at discounted rates, please contact us for fares.