MILLENNIUM WAY COTTAGE
5 Kermode Close,
Isle of Man
Sorry no pets.
Tourist Board: 4 Star.
Low season £200 - £300 pw.
High season £300 - £500 pw.
For further details please contact:
John or Claire Barton
Tel: 01624 853349
Millennium Way Cottage is a delightful, purpose built 4 star holiday cottage tucked quietly off the main road in the village of Crosby, 10 minutes drive from the capital Douglas and 20 minutes from the airport.
- We enjoy a rural atmosphere with panoramic views across the countryside of Marown parish, yet within easy access of all major towns.
- There is a small store and post office practically on our doorstep, with a "mini market" 5 minutes down the road.
- Our village also boasts a local pub which is a couple of minutes walk and serves fine food.
- The cottage is convenient for the lesuire and sports enthusiast, with some of the Island's excellent golf courses close by.
- Many activities are within easy reach including horse riding, swimming, sailing, fishing or simply walking in the glorious manx countryside.
- The cottage is on the route of one of the principal footpaths on the island the Millenium Way.
- The cottage is newly built and has accommodation over two floors.
- The front door opens up to an open plan kitchen, dining area and lounge.
- The lounge has french doors leading to a small deck, with access to a private grassy garden and pleasant views over the surrounding countryside.
- Stairs lead onto the second floor which houses two en-suite double bedrooms.
- There is an attached garage containing washing and drying facilities.
- There is ample on-site parking.
- Internet connection is also available.
- There are wooden floors throughout the cottage which is furnished to a high standard.
- Bed linen and towels are supplied as is a full sky tv package, dvd and cd player.
- There is also a games room with pool table and dart board.