MILLENNIUM WAY COTTAGE
5 Kermode Close,
Isle of Man
Sorry no pets.
Tourist Board: 4 Star.
Low season £420 pw.
High season £550 pw.
Discounts will be given for multiple week bookings.
For further details please contact:
Claire Gregg: Tel 07624 494975
Steve Gregg: Tel 07624 482276
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapMillennium Way Cottage is a delightful, purpose built 4 star holiday cottage tucked quietly off the main road in the village of Crosby, 10 minutes drive from the capital Douglas and 20 minutes from the airport.
22 Oct, 29 Oct, 5 Nov, 12 Nov, 19 Nov
- We enjoy a rural atmosphere with panoramic views across the countryside of Marown parish, yet within easy access of all major towns.
- There is a small store and post office 5 minutes down the road, in Union Mills.
- Our village also boasts a local pub which is a couple of minutes walk and serves good pub food.
- The cottage is convenient for the lesuire and sports enthusiast, with some of the Island's excellent golf courses close by.
- Many activities are within easy reach including horse riding, swimming, sailing, fishing or simply walking in the glorious manx countryside.
- The cottage is on the route of one of the principal footpaths on the island the Millenium Way.
- The cottage was built in 2008 and has accommodation over two floors.
- The front door opens up to an open plan kitchen, dining area and lounge.
- The lounge has french doors leading to a small deck, with access to a private garden and pleasant views over the surrounding countryside.
- Stairs lead onto the second floor which houses two en-suite double bedrooms.
- There is an attached garage containing washing and drying facilities.
- There is on-site parking.
- Internet connection is also available.
- There are wooden floors throughout the cottage which is furnished to a high standard.
- Bed linen and towels are supplied.