SELF CATERING COTTAGES
Rue du Bordage,
St Pierre du Bois,
Sleeps: 2 - 6.
Sorry no pets.
Guernsey Tourist Board / ETC:
4 and 5 Stars.
Low season £455 - £565 pw.
High season £1190 - £1450 pw.
For further details please contact:
Jane and David Russell
Tel and Fax: 01481 263911
Reload this mapMille Fleurs is situated in a peaceful, conservation valley in the south west of Guernsey. Surrounded by leafy lanes and within easy reach of National Trust cliff paths and unspoilt beaches, our luxury cottages are the ideal base for garden lovers, walking enthusiasts and birdwatchers.
Our three cottages, Vraic, Cider & Parsnip, are tastefully furnished in country style and fully equipped to the highest possible standard. They have either one or two bedrooms, fully integrated kitchens including dishwasher and microwaves, lounges opening out onto the garden with unspoilt valley views, widescreen satellite TV / DVD and CD systems, modern bathrooms with bath and power shower above, and full central heating. Free Wi-Fi is available in all cottages.
Our heated outdoor swimming pool nestles in the sunniest corner of our 2.5 acre award winning gardens, featured in the Good Garden Guide and on BBC TV Gardeners World.
Facilities offered to our guests include:
Local facilities include a supermarket, post office, pub, restaurant, banks, and a museum within walking distance
- Personal welcome from resident owners.
- Fresh flowers and complimentary wine on arrival.
- Comprehensive information folder, local restaurant guide, visitor information and glossy magazines in each cottage.
- Complimentary DVD library.
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping service.
- 24 hour laundry service.
- Complimentary fruit and vegetables from the garden in season and fresh herbs outside each cottage.
- Babysitting by arrangement.
- Cycle hire on request.
- Private off-road parking.
We also have a renovated luxury 3 bedroomed seventeenth century cottage which is available during the summer months - please contact us or see our website for details.
Our website includes video.