MICKLETON HILLS FARM COTTAGES
Mickleton Hills Farm,
Sleeps: 2 - 4.
ETC: 3 Star.
Low season £350 - £550 pw.
High season £400 - £650 pw.
Short breaks Available.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Gaynor Brundle
Tel: 01386 841939 or 07876576448
Our Four delightful cottages (Poppy, Clover, Sophie and Kermit) are recently developed barn conversions very well equipped to a high standard and ideal for a relaxing break in the country.
Photos below: Clover Cottage and view from Sophie.
Set in 70 acres with footpaths and bridleways Mickleton Hills Farm is set in an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty surrounded by tranquil countryside yet within 1 mile of the beautiful town of Chipping Campden, and within easy access of Stratford upon Avon, Cheltenham and Oxford, the scenic Cotswolds and Bath.
Clover, sleeps 2, have very well equipped kitchen/dining/living rooms furnished to a high standard with hanging closet and original beams. Cosy twin bedroom with en-suite shower room.
Poppy, sleeps 4, and has 1 double, and 1 single.
Sophie and Kermit, sleeps 3 & 4, have open plan kitchen/dining/living rooms, well equipped with everything you could need including dishwashers. Kermit has 1 Double bedroom with two single rooms and Sophie has I double, 1 single.
- Kitchens have electric cookers, microwave, dishwasher (Kermit and Sophie) and fridge.
- Washing machine, tumble drying, iron and ironing board available in separate room adjoining cottages.
- CD stereo, TV/Video and DVD.
- Heating in all cottages included in price.
- All linen (Duvets) towels and electricity included.
- Private gardens with garden furniture and barbecue.
- Adjacent parking.
- No smoking in the cottages please.