Pets by arrangement (£10 per pet pw).
Low season £390 - £490 pw.
High season £530 - £920 pw.
10% off bookings made 2 weeks prior to the start date.
10% Discount for booking two cottages off peak.
Phone or view Owner's Noticeboard for details.
For further details please contact:
Suzanne & Steve Capell
Tel: 029 2061 4064
Mobile: 07768 416591 or 07733 023670
Last minute vacancies during weeks:The Mews is a charming 18th Century cottage in the South Pembrokeshire National Trust and National Park, just 300 yards from the beautiful Bosherston Lily Ponds (photo on right) and the National Trust's Stackpole Estate - as featured on BBC's Autumn Watch.
4 Oct, 11 Oct
- Take a peaceful walk around these ponds and woodland to the glorious Broad Haven South Beach and along the Pembrokeshire coastal path to the stunning Barafundle Bay - voted the most beautiful beach in Britain by National Trust members.
- Keep an eye out for the stunning wildlife as you stroll to the beach, especially our resident otters. Our guests see them regularly playing and hunting. Also frequently captivating our guests are kingfishers, hobbies, rare choughs and gannets.
- Along the coastal path, look out for dolphins, porpoises, and seals.
- Fishing enthusiasts will find that Bosherston Ponds deliver superb pike and tench fishing. For surfing, you can't beat Freshwater West or Manorbier beach.
- This quaint cottage in the pretty village of Bosherston is a few minutes walk from the village cafe and village pub - The St Govan's Inn - serving good food and great ales.
- In the neighbouring village, The Stackpole Inn is nationally renowned for its excellent menu.
- Mews Cottage has patio doors leading from the living room into a large, private, enclosed south-facing garden with BBQ, garden table, picnic bench and a pergola.
- Local attractions include St Govan's Chapel, Pembroke Castle, Carew Castle, St David's, Tenby, Caldey Island, Oakwood Park and Anna Ryder Richardson's Manor Park. Not to mention fantastic beaches such as Broad Haven, Barafundle Bay (photo below), Little Haven, Manorbier and Freshwater East and West. Plus miles of world-famous coastal paths with awe-inspiring views of St Govan's Head, Huntsman's Leap, Stack Rocks and the Green Bridge of Wales.
- The Mews is simply perfect for walkers, beach lovers, surfers, climbers, bird watchers, nature lovers and anyone who wants to enjoy the area's rich history and heritage.
- Large lounge with patio doors leading into private south-facing garden. TV with built in DVD, CD player.
- Kitchen Diner with table and chairs (seating 4) electric hob, electric fan double oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine.
- Cloakroom with WC.
- Large double bedroom.
- Twin bedroom.
- Bright, good sized bathroom with walk-in shower, bath and WC.
Check out our other cottages:
- Oil central heating.
- Electric Fire.
- Parking (for 2 cars in own designated spaces).
- One well behaved pet welcome (by prior arrangement).
- Strictly No smoking.
Also in this delightful Mews complex is Grooms Cottage and the Coach House, two charming holiday cottages, both sleeping six.
Also available for holiday let is Hillside Cottage, in Carew Newton - a few minutes walk from the majestic Carew Castle - and Salmon Falls Cottage in picturesque Cenarth, with its garden overlooking the internationally famous waterfalls.
For more photos and details of all our holiday cottages, and for more information on the area's local holiday attractions, click on our owner's website button.