4 Upper Colbost,
Isle of Skye
Sorry no pets.
Low Season: £290 - £370 pw.
High Season: £420 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01470 572353
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapMelrose House is a newly built self catering annexe, attached to the owners' home, situated in the small, scenic village of Colbost in the North-West corner of the beautiful Isle of Skye. Set in a stunning elevated position at the end of a quiet lane, with outstanding widespread views over Loch Dunvegan. Colbost is also home to the famous Three Chimneys Restaurant, which is within walking distance of Melrose House.
12 Sep, 19 Sep, 26 Sep, 3 Oct
- The Annexe sleeps 2 people and has its own private entrance and parking area. Guests also have their own outside seating area.
- The property is newly built and is furnished to a very high standard with some luxurious touches to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
- The property has free wi-fi provided for guests use.
- The living area has a wall mounted LCD TV / DVD and an iPod Docking Station / Radio. A spotting scope is also provided for guests to enjoy the seals that colonise the small islands of Loch Dunvegan. The modern kitchen is fully equipped with an electric oven and hob, integrated dishwasher and fridge, microwave and toaster.
- Both the open plan living room / dining room / kitchen and bedroom have outstanding views over Loch Dunvegan. Guests are also provided with sumptuous bath robes to snuggle up in after a long day out exploring the island!
- Skye is the largest island of the Inner Hebrides, and is located off the North-West coast of Scotland. It is reached via the Skye Road Bridge which is toll free.
- Skye is famous for its rugged beauty and abundance of wildlife and is a popular holiday destination for walkers and climbers, wildlife enthusiasts, or people simply wanting to 'escape' from their busy lives.
- There are many activities available around the Island such as horse riding, sea kayaking, golf and boat excursions. The Cuillin Mountain Range offers excellent climbing, or for the less adventurous, there are many fantastic walks to enjoy throughout Skye for all abilities.
- From Melrose House, Dunvegan Castle can be seen in the distance across the Loch, and visiting it by car is just a 10 minute drive to the village of Dunvegan.