Cot available to hire.
Sorry no pets.
Price range: £645 - £1000 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01386 858147
Fax: 01386 854930
Last minute vacancies during weeks:MELLOWSTONE offers an extremely comfortable base from which to explore the Cotswold villages as well as the towns of Cheltenham, Stratford-upon-Avon and Oxford, which are all within easy travelling distance.
26 Jul, 16 Aug, 23 Aug, 30 Aug
This well equipped cottage is tastefully decorated throughout and is furnished to reflect the period of the property and has many original features such as exposed stone walls and oak beams, but with the added advantage of newly fitted bathrooms and a well equipped kitchen. Includes Broadband Internet. The accommodation is arranged over 3 floors:
- SITTING ROOM with stone fireplace (gas effect log fire), TV/Video/DVD, Stereo music system. Telephone (incoming calls only).
- DINING ROOM with french doors to garden.
- Two steps down to:
- CLOAKROOM with WC and wash hand basin.
- KITCHEN with electric oven, hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washer/drier and with french doors to garden.
- BEDROOM 1 with 5' king sized bed.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM with corner bath with shower over, wash hand basin and WC - NEWLY FITTED IN 2008.
- BEDROOM 2 with twin beds. Wash hand basin.
- Step down from landing to.
- MAIN BATHROOM with bath with over bath shower, wash hand basin and WC - NEWLY FITTED IN 2008.
- BEDROOM 3 with double bed.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM/DRESSING ROOM with shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC - NEWLY FITTED IN 2008.
- Attractive walled cottage garden.
- GARAGE and additional parking nearby.
- Sleeps 6 people in 3 bedrooms.
- Bed linen and towels included.
- Electricity/gas included.
- Cot and High Chair available for hire - please ask for details.
- Short Breaks available from October until May (excluding Half terms, Christmas, New Year and Easter) to start on any day - 3 nights 65% and 4 nights 75% of the full weekly price.
- Saturday changeover - may be flexible - please ask.
- Attractive walled garden.
- Broadband Internet.
- Telephone (incoming calls only).
- Garage for one car.
- Sorry not suitable for pets.
- No smoking inside the cottage please.