Sleeps: 4 +cot.
Sorry no pets.
Prices £260 - £510 pw.
For further details and colour brochure please contact:
Mrs A. MacRae,
47 Mellon Charles, Aultbea, Ross-shire IV22 2JL
Tel and Fax: 01445 731326
Reload this mapMellondale Bungalows offer excellent accommodation overlooking the shores of Loch Ewe. The bungalows command magnificent views of an area renowned for its scenic beauty, providing an ideal haven for a quiet, restful holiday.
The surrounding area is one of the most beautiful in Britain with its rich contrast of rugged mountains, lochs, glens and forests, and its glorious landscapes and safe sandy beaches from which swimming can be enjoyed.
Nearby is the famous Inverewe Gardens which has palm trees and exotic tropical plants flourishing in the mild climate influenced by the Gulf Stream. Go walking, climbing, golfing, birdwatching, boating, or just enjoy the scenery.
- Each bungalow sleeps 4 people and has one double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and shower, and one twin room with en-suite shower and WC.
- The bedrooms are tastefully decorated and equipped with hairdryers.
- Duvets and electric blankets on all beds.
- Open plan kitchen, dining room and lounge.
- Kitchen fully equipped with breakfast bar, electric cooker, microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher. Washing machine & tumble dryer in utility room.
- The lounge/dining room is comfortably furnished with coal-effect electric fire, television, video & radio/cassette/CD.
- Central heating is electric total control.
- Electricity, bedlinen & towels are included in the price.
- Ample parking.