1 Dale Cottages,
Low season £210 - £300 pw.
High season £310 - £400 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Ellen Hopkins
Tel: 01298 872290 or 07710 852361
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThis fully equipped, central heated holiday apartment is in the picturesque village of Litton, with views onto beautiful open countryside and within walking distance of Tideswell, famed for it's Cathedral of the Peak.
28 Mar, 4 Apr, 11 Apr, 18 Apr, 25 Apr, 2 May
- Five minutes' walk to pub and local shop.
- Footpaths from the door across the fields to Cressbrook Dale and the Monsal Trail is close by.
- Close to the towns of Bakewell and Buxton in the Peak District National Park.
- Chatsworth House and Park and Haddon Hall within 15 minutes' drive.
- One double bedroom.
- Large open plan fully fitted kitchen and living room with dining area.
- Newly fitted bathroom - large bath with shower over.
Please contact us for further details of availability and special offers.
- Pets most welcome - maximum 2.
- Arrival not earlier than 3.00pm on first day and not after 9.00pm.
- Vacate by 10.00am on day of departure.
- Linen and towels provided.
- Access to property via five steps.