MAYLAND FARM COTTAGE
Near Hamsterley Forest,
Sleeps: 4 - 5 +cot.
Pets by arrangement.
Visit Britain: 4 Star.
Low season £230 - £290 pw.
High season £300 - £430 pw.
10% OFF WEEK LONG STAYS DURING 2015!!!
Please telephone 01388 718237 for details.
For further details please contact:
Susan or John Mortimer
Tel: 01388 718237
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThis attractive, spacious stone built bungalow overlooks the magnificent Hamsterley Forest which is only 400 yards away and is situated midway between Teesdale and Weardale in one of England's most beautiful and unspoilt areas.
2 May, 9 May
The cottage adjoins the owner's home and is on a working farm. One mile away is the small village of Woodland where there is a pub, a post office and general store with an extensive range of goods.
The cottage provides an ideal location for the enthusiastic walker, cyclist or to see the many local places of interest in the scenic surroundings of the Dales.Accommodation comprises:
- Large, comfortable lounge with electric coal effect fire.
- Well equipped and recently refurbished fitted kitchen.
- Pleasant dining room.
- Two double bedrooms with fitted furniture.
- Fully tiled bathroom (refurbished in 2010) with white suite, shower and shaver point.
- Utility room.
ACCESS STATEMENT AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
- All linen and towels provided.
- Oil central heating throughout.
- Heating and electricity included in tariff.
- Internet Access available at £15 per week.
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, kettle, toaster, dishwasher, automatic washer, iron, ironing board, hair dryer, TV, video/DVD player.
- Parking for 2 cars adjacent to cottage.
- Small garden with garden furniture.
- A cot and also a single guest bed is available upon request.