MAYLAND FARM COTTAGE
Woodland, Near Hamsterley Forest,
Bishop Auckland, Co. Durham, DL13 5NH
Sleeps: 4 - 5 +cot.
Pets by arrangement.
Visit Britain: 4 Star.
Low season £230 - £290 pw.
High season £300 - £430 pw.
For further details please contact:
Susan or John Mortimer
Tel: 01388 718237
Reload this mapThis attractive, spacious stone built bungalow overlooks the magnificent Hamsterley Forest which is only 400 yards away and is situated midway between Teesdale and Weardale in one of England's most beautiful and unspoilt areas.
The cottage adjoins the owner's home and is on a working farm. One mile away is the small village of Woodland where there is a pub, a village store with an extensive range of goods and where there is a Post Office outreach service on Mondays from 1.30pm to 3.30pm.
The cottage provides an ideal location for the enthusiastic walker, cyclist or to see the many local places of interest in the scenic surroundings of the Dales.Accommodation comprises:
- Large, comfortable lounge with electric coal effect fire.
- Well equipped and recently refurbished fitted kitchen.
- Pleasant dining room.
- Two double bedrooms with fitted furniture.
- Fully tiled bathroom recently refurbished with white suite, shower and shaver point.
- Utility room.
ACCESS STATEMENT AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
- All linen and towels provided.
- Oil central heating throughout.
- Heating and electricity included in tariff.
- Internet Access is available but there is a limited usage on the service. It is suitable for e-mails and internet access browsing usage but does not have the capacity for streaming television, downloading films or games. The weekly cost is £15.
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, kettle, toaster, dishwasher, automatic washer, iron, ironing board, hair dryer, TV, video/DVD player.
- Parking for 2 cars adjacent to cottage.
- Small garden with garden furniture.
- A cot and also a single guest bed is available upon request.