Sleeps: 2 - 5 +cot.
Pets at owner's discretion.
Price range: £300 - £500 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs L. Wallace,
Lyonston, Maybole, Ayrshire KA19 7HS
Tel / Fax: 01655 883176
Reload this mapLyonston Cottages are conveniently situated to explore the wide variety of interests in South Ayrshire:
Lyonston Cottages offer you a high standard of accommodation. Traditional sandstone cottages fully equipped for all year comfort personally cared for by the owner, attention having been given to ensure your comfort and pleasure throughout your holiday.
- Picturesque scenery, gentle rolling hills, magnificent coastline.
- Steeped in history, Culzean Castle and Country Park 4 miles, Scotland's National Bard Robert Burns birthplace10 mins drive.
- Many golf courses to suit all abilities amateur to professional.
- Open Championship Courses Turnberry, Prestwick and Troon only a short drive.
- Situation: North side of Maybole off A77.
- County Town Ayr 10 mins drive.
- Glasgow Prestwick Airport 14 miles.
- Glasgow Airport 40 miles.
- Stranraer Ferry 40 miles.
Maybole town 10 mins walk, where you can shop for your daily requirements and take in the fine sandstone historic buildings, Maybole Castle and Town hall contrasting with modern new buildings.
- Lyonston Cottages are all on ground floor level, each having its own private enclosed garden with grass and flower borders, patio areas and garden furniture.
Each cottage has parking for two cars.
- Lyon and Stone Cottage semi rural are situated in a private lane.
- Both cottages 1 double bedroom and 1 twin bedroom, electric blankets, hairdryers, radio alarm.
- Living/Dining room with TV, video /DVD music centre CD's, Videos & small library of books.
- All electric, heating, hobs, cooker, microwave, large fridge /freezer, washing machine tumble dryer & iron.
- Dairy Cottage on farmland - it has a large kitchen/dining room, outlook to countryside. Large lounge, double bedroom and large twin or triple singles bedroom +cot. Electric facilities as previous cottages.
Please click on owner's website where you can view each cottage and facilities.
Activity or leisure - it's here!