HILL OF MAUNDERLEA LODGES
Pets in Pine Lodge only.
No smoking inside the lodges.
Smoking shelters provided.
VisitScotland: 4 Star.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 07776 405753
Whether you're wanting to just relax and enjoy a bit of peace and quiet in lovely surroundings or wish to explore the enormous range of activities in Aberdeenshire, Moray and Speyside; Hill of Maunderlea Lodges offers the perfect accommodation for your Scottish holiday, whatever the time of year.
- Nestled in fourteen acres of mature woodland, set on a small hill in historic Banffshire, our four newly built Log Cabins provide a luxury standard of self-catering accommodation in an exceptionally beautiful and peaceful location.
- The surrounding countryside is of gently rolling hills, dotted with market towns, woodland, small lochs and rivers which flow to a coastline punctuated with sandy beaches, rugged cliffs and rocky coves.
- There are also many interesting fishing villages and towns, including Portsoy and Pennan, to explore.
- While exploring the local area why not do a bit of dolphin watching? Or learn to surf?
- There are many fabulous walks and cycle runs, pony trekking and of course fishing and who could forget golf?
- With the Lecht Ski Resort only an hour away by car skiing and snowboarding are also options.
- If you prefer something more leisurely then there are many historic buildings and beautiful gardens to visit as well as the world famous whisky trail to experience.
- Local Highland Games and festivals provide great days out too - so much to do!