Otby House Farm,
Sorry no pets.
Tourist Board: 4 Star.
Low season £395 - £425 pw.
High season £490 - £550 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mr & Mrs N.M.Cooper
Tel / Fax: 01673 838530
Mobile: 07768 714281
Masondale Cottage sits at the edge of the Lincolnshire Wolds - an area of outstanding natural beauty - with panoramic views of the Vale of Ancholme looking across to the Lincoln Edge with Lincoln Cathedral prominent on the horizon.
- The cottage is sited within Otby Farm, which is close to the villages of Walesby and Tealby (noted as one of prettiest villages in the county) and the market towns of Louth and Market Rasen are nearby.
- A public footpath that very soon joins the Viking Way passes through the farm.
- It forms the ideal base for walkers and ramblers, cyclists or anyone seeking the quiet rural charm of this outstandingly beautiful area but with the lively historical city of Lincoln close by.
- Living room with a flat screen television a DVD player and a selection of DVDs is provided. Electric fire.
- Kitchen; oven; fridge freezer; microwave and dishwasher.
- Utility room has a washing machine; tumble drier; iron and ironing board and vacuum cleaner.
- The conservatory doubles up as the dining room and seats 8 to10 people comfortably. There is a large patio area with picnic bench. A gas barbecue is available for your use.
- There are three double/twin bedrooms: Bedroom one is on the ground floor.
- Bedroom 1: Twin /double beds, wardrobe and a chest of drawers.
- Bathroom 1: Toilet, sink, large walk-in shower and heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: Twin /double beds, fitted wardrobe and a chest of drawers.
- Bathroom 2: Bath, large walk-in shower, sink, toilet and heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 3: Twin /double beds, fitted wardrobe and a chest of drawers.
- Bathroom 3: Bath / shower, sink, toilet and heated towel rail.
- The telephone in the hall takes incoming calls only.
- There is wireless Internet access.
- The cottage has central heating and there is ample parking available next to the cottage.
- Fishing: Trout Fishing is available on site at Otby Lake. The lake is set in a very peaceful location. It covers 6 acres and there is a comfortable boat house/lodge and the setting and seclusion compare with any of the well-known 'outdoor areas'. The lake is run as a day-ticket fishery. Guests may take advantage of this facility. Equipment is available for hire.
- Tennis: The Tennis Court at Otby House is available at all reasonable times by arrangement with the owners. The court can be flood-lit. Guests need to bring their own equipment.