Isle of Skye
Sleeps: 4 +cot.
Pets by arrangement.
STB: 4 Star.
Prices £545 - £795 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Mary Sim
Tel: 01471 866275
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapMary's Cottages are regarded as one of the top honeymoon locations. The cottages combine the traditional charm of 'black house' dwelling with modern comforts to ensure a wonderful stay on the Isle of Skye.
25 Apr, 2 May, 16 May
The cottages are situated in the secluded small fishing village of Elgol. Down at the shore there is a small harbour where local fishing boats land their catches of lobster and langoustine among others. Boat trips run from the jetty into Loch Coruisk, in the heart of the Cuillins and there is extensive scope for a variety of outdoor pursuits. Excellent restaurants such as the renowned Three Chimney's are to be found on Skye.
- Curtained box beds and cast iron stoves nestle beneath the cottages' thatched roofs and are complimented by modern additions such as fitted kitchens and under-floor heating.
- Each of the four cottages (Tigh Phadraig, Tigh Mairi, Tigh Lachie and Tigh Seonag) can sleep up to 4 with one cosy (king sized) boxed bed and two single beds in the gallery.
A fluent native Gaelic speaker, Mary and her family are sure to give you a warm welcome and provide unsurpassed hospitality.
Included in Price:
- Dishwasher tablets
- Washing machine tabs (starter pack)
- Champagne and fresh flowers (for honeymoons)
- Wine and fresh flowers (for anniversaries)
- A wee something under the tree at Christmas and New Year
Some photos, courtesy of Cailean Maclean
- Well behaved, house trained pets by arrangement.