1 Old Posting House Stables,
Gatehouse of Fleet,
Dumfries and Galloway
Small dogs welcome.
Visit Scotland: 3 star.
Low Season £250 - £350 pw.
High Season £350 - £490 pw.
Short breaks are available.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 0121 308 4849
Reload this mapLocated in the small town of Gatehouse of Fleet near the Solway Firth with its sandy bays, on the edge of a National Scenic Area and close to the Galloway Forest (a designated "Dark Sky" destination), Marvic Cottage is ideally situated for walkers, golfers, cyclists or for those who just want to follow our motto "RELAX, UNWIND, ENJOY"
- The two-bedroom cottage, which sleeps four people, is well appointed with modern amenities but retains its old world charm.
- There is off road parking in a courtyard and the cottage has been awarded a 3 star rating by the Scottish Tourist Board.
- There is a double bedroom and a second bedroom with twin beds.
- Small pets are welcome.
- The cottage is non-smoking.
- Central heating (storage heaters), TV, electric oven and hob, fridge, microwave, washing machine, dishwasher, bathroom with shower.
- All linen and heating is included.
The cottage is prepared for your arrival by our housekeeper who lives locally.