Dumpton Park Drive,
Sorry no pets.
Low season £360 - £500 pw
High season £600 - £730 pw.
We offer short breaks out of season at a very reasonable rent.
For further information please contact:
Mrs Penny Martin,
21 Avebury Avenue, Ramsgate, Kent CT11 8BB
Tel: 01843 592945
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapSt Christophers is a warm comfortable detached bungalow in Broadstairs, in a pleasant neighbourhood close to the seafront, town centre, restaurants, cliff-top gardens, beach and harbour.
10 Dec, 17 Dec
Lovely sandy beaches right round this stretch of coast, and well situated for trips across the channel and around Kent's beautiful countryside. The ancient towns of Canterbury, Whitstable and Sandwich are nearby, and local attractions include the castles at Dover, Deal and Walmer.
- There are 2 bedrooms, one with a double bed and the other with twin beds.
- Large comfortably furnished sitting room, with a dining area, and well equipped kitchen which was completely refitted in December 2015. Cooking is by gas.
- The large conservatory with views to the sea opens off the kitchen, and is furnished with a dining table and chairs, as well as 2 easy chairs, so is a lovely place to eat, or relax.
- Walk-in shower and separate WC.
- Gardens right round the house, with a secluded sun terrace and pergola outside the conservatory.
- Large parking space at the front of the house with plenty of room for 2 cars.
- Sorry, we do not take children under 5 here.
The house is well equipped and welcoming and has central heating. As well as the more obvious things,we provide:
- Washing machine, Dishwasher, Fridge-freezer and Microwave cooker.
- TV, and DVD.
- Telephone and free broadband.
- Hot water usually included in the rent.
- Bed linen and towels included in rent.