Marshall Meadows Farm,
Tourist Board: 4 star.
Price range: £190 - £350 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01289 307375
Reload this mapPhoto:
View from outside the cottage
This family-run self catering semi-detached cottage, which sleeps 2 people, is the ideal place to spend a relaxing break, set on a working farm, the last farm in England. The cottage itself is situated just through the farm on the edge of a caravan park, near the cliffs and gives wonderful views over the sea, there are also cliff walks to the north and south of the cottage. Centrally located, approx 2 miles north of the town centre. Berwick upon Tweed is an ancient seaside border town with Elizabethan walls, and plenty to see and do. A file of local information is in the cottage.
Weekly bookings commence at 3.00pm each Saturday and finish at 10.00am on the Saturday of departure.
- The cottage has 1 bedroom, bathroom, fitted kitchen and lounge.
- There is also a porch for all those dirty walking shoes and coats.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with a washing machine, microwave, fridge freezer, cooker and all utensils.
- Dogs are welcome by prior arrangement.
- All bed linen and towels are provided.
- As well as all the necessaries - cleaning things, tin foil, washing powder, tea towels, liquid soap etc - provided, at no extra charge, is a starter pack of 2 pints of milk, butter, bread rolls, one dozen eggs, tea, coffee, sugar, salt, pepper, vinegar and oil.
- Prices include provision of all bed linen, towels, TV and welcome pack.
- Electricity and heating is included in the price.
- Water is a private spring supply.
A deposit of £50 per week is required at the time of booking. The balance is payable one month prior to arrival.