SEA VIEW COTTAGE
Marshall Meadows Farm,
Price range: £280 - £400 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01289 307375
Reload this mapSea View Cottage is a newly renovated family run self catering cottage, refurbished to a high standard. It is the ideal place to spend a relaxing break, set on a working farm, the last farm in England before you cross over into Scotland. The semi-detached cottage itself is situated just through the farm on the edge of a caravan park, near the cliffs and gives wonderful views over the sea, there is also cliff walks to the north and south of the cottage. Centrally located, approx 2 miles north of the town centre. Berwick upon Tweed is an ancient seaside border town with Elizabethan walls, with plenty to see and do. A file of local information is in the cottage.
- The cottage has 2 bedrooms and sleeps 3, bathroom, open plan kitchen/lounge.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with a washing machine, microwave, fridge freezer, cooker and all utensils.
- Dogs are welcome by prior arrangement.
- The water is from a private spring water supply.
- All bed linen and towels are supplied.
- As well as all the necessaries - cleaning things, tin foil, washing powder, tea towels, liquid soap etc - provided, at no extra charge, is a starter pack of 2 pints of milk, butter, bread rolls, one dozen eggs, tea, coffee, sugar, salt, pepper, vinegar and oil.
- Weekly bookings commence at 3.00pm each Saturday and finish at 10.00am on the Saturday of departure.
- Prices include provision of all bed linen, towels, TV and welcome pack.
- Electric and heating is included in the price.
- A deposit of £50 per week is required at the time of booking. The balance is payable one month prior to arrival.