2 Esk Terrace,
Sleeps: 2 (+2 on sofabed).
Sorry, no pets.
Low season: £260 - £290 pw.
High season: £300 - £390 pw.
For further details please contact:
Margaret Jackson, or Kieran Clenaghan
Tel: 01947 603897
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapWelcome to Marina View
18 Oct, 1 Nov, 8 Nov
Recently refurbished to a high standard we offer comfortable and well proportioned accommodation for a couple, or family with small children. The property, the ground floor of a 150-year-old former sea captain's residence, enjoys views of Whitby's marina, Whitby Abbey and the River Esk as it opens into the harbour.
The property offers:
- Spacious lounge with bay window overlooking an attractive garden and the marina and Abbey beyond. Wood burner, bed settee. TV, DVD, radio.
- Kitchen, off the lounge, with electric double oven, fridge with freezer compartment, microwave.
- Double bedroom.
- Bathroom with large shower.
- Shared use of garden to the front.
- Gas central heating and instant hot water.
- All towels and linen provided.
- Weekends and short breaks available.
- Marina View is a couple of minutes walk from the centre of this historic seaport, with its colourful harbour and picturesque marina. The pretty cobbled streets, which lie beneath the Abbey, have many small specialist shops. Good pubs and restaurants are just a short walk from the property.
- Beautiful Whitby beach and pier are just ten-minutes walk away.
- Two minutes away is a children's play park and one of Whitby's many excellent fish and chip shops.
- Off road cycling on a disused coastal railway track is accessible nearby.
- The coastline provides stunning views, beautiful beaches, cliff top walks, and unspoiled fishing villages such as Robin Hoods Bay, Runswick Bay and Staithes.
- Close by are the North York Moors, one of Britain's most popular national parks and a haven for walkers.
- Goathland, famous as the setting for Heartbeat, lies just 10 miles away.
- You can take the North York Moors steam train (through Goathland) to Pickering.
- Also accessible within an hour's drive are York, Scarborough, Helmsley, Castle Howard, and much more.