Sleeps: up to 4.
Sorry no pets.
Low season £360 - £460 pw.
High season £460 - £640 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: (+44) 0 2392 631729
Reload this mapStable Annexe offers guests welcoming holiday accommodation in the delightful village of West Marden, nestled in the South Downs close to Chichester in West Sussex. It is a truly peaceful and rural location, enjoying panoramic views of the rolling downland yet is close to all the amenities of Chichester and Portsmouth.
- The centrally heated property accommodates 4 people and has been tastefully furnished over 2 floors, with a charming patio sit out area overlooking our pony paddock and the South Downs.
- There is a huge network of footpaths and bridleways running from the property, and the area abounds with wildlife. We regularly see deer, foxes, badgers and buzzards from the garden, and you might just meet the village peacocks.
- The village pub serves a range of beers and excellent food (we can vouch for this!) and is only a short walk away.
- A small shop and post office, playground/tennis court and church can be found in Compton, less than a mile up the road.
- Open plan kitchen, dining area and lounge, with a tiled floor and tribal 'persian' rug. The kitchen provides: Electric oven and hob with extractor hood, Dishwasher, Microwave oven, Larder fridge, Kettle, Toaster, Plenty of worktop and cupboard space. Vacuum cleaner and iron/board in under stairs cupboard.
- The dining table seats 4 with views over the paddock and neighbouring farmland.
- The lounge has a comfortable 3 piece suite, and a nest of coffee tables. Flatscreen TV with satellite channels, DVD, Radio and CD player, Phone, Electric 'woodburning' stove.
- The stairs lead up to a spacious beamed landing corridor. This area is kept bright and airy by the two rooflights at the top of the stairs, and leads to:
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double bed.
- Bedroom 2 - 2 single beds.
- Bathroom - Bath with shower over, WC, washbasin, heated towel rail.