MARAQUOY HOLIDAY COTTAGES
Three cottages sleeping 2 - 4.
Total capacity 12.
1 well behaved pet welcome.
Prices from £225 - £500 pw.
Low season short breaks available.
See owners website for more details and photos.
For further details please contact:
Ms Sheena Cameron
Tel: 01856 851746 or 07880883107
Maraquoy is a quiet location sitting in 1 acre of ground surrounded by fields. It has beautiful and commanding views over Scapa flow, the Hoy and Orphir hills and the lochs of Stenness and Harray. It has ample car parking space at each cottage and is less than a mile (3 minute drive) from the town centre and leisure facilities. Skarabrae, Meashowe and Brodgar within easy reach (10 minutes drive). Pier arts centre, swimming pool, Ferry terminal Golf course, Hotels, Restaurants and Cafe's 3 minutes drive away.
- Sleeping 2 - 7 people individually or up to 12 collectively. Each cottage is in a quiet and private setting.
- Cottage no 1 - 1 double bedroom + 1 Family room with a double and single bed. Sleeps 5 (+ 2 on bed setee in lounge). Large Lounge and dining facilities large enough to entertain 10 - 12 people. Disabled access with wet cell/ shower - toilet facilities.
- Cottage no 2 - 1 king size double bedroom with en-suite toilet/ shower. Lounge/ kitchen/dining facilities.
- Cottage no 3 - 1 double + 1 single bedroom Sleeps 3. Lounge/kitchen dining area. Bathroom with integral bath/shower.
- All cottages have rear patio/ garden areas which catch the late afternoon - evening sun and are fully equipped with wash/ dry, cooker, microwave, widscreen digital tv, stereo system, hair drier and wi-fi.
- No 1 also has dish washer, 12 place settings.
- All prices include Heating, electricity, bed linen and towels. 10% discount for 2 or more weeks. 10 % discount low season.
- Part weeks low season large discount.
- Cottage no 1 lounge and dining facility is equipped to cater and entertain group bookings of all 3 cottages up to 12 people.
- All cottages are non-smoking and 1 well behaved pet welcome.
We are ideally situated for Divers, Fishers, Walkers and Bird watchers. We are within easy reach of the town centre, convenient for the many festivals which are now a part of the Orkney calendar.
Ideal location for Festivals, film crews, Divers, Birdwatchers, archaeologists, astronomy walking and cycling.
For photos of the three cottages, please use the link to the owners website.