MARAQUOY HOLIDAY COTTAGES
Two cottages sleeping 2 - 4.
Total capacity 8.
1 well behaved pet welcome.
Prices from £325 - £550 pw.
Low season short breaks available.
See owners website for more details and photos.
For further details please contact:
Ms Sheena Cameron
Tel: 01856 851746 or 07880883107
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Maraquoy is a quiet location sitting in 1 acre of ground surrounded by fields. It has beautiful and commanding views over Scapa flow, the Hoy and Orphir hills and the lochs of Stenness and Harray. It has ample car parking space at each cottage and is less than a mile (3 minute drive) from the town centre and leisure facilities. Skarabrae, Maeshowe and Brodgar within easy reach (10 minutes drive). Pier arts centre, swimming pool, Ferry terminal Golf course, Hotels, Restaurants and Cafe's 3 minutes drive away.
22 Apr, 29 Apr
- Sleeping 2 - 4 people individually. Each cottage is in a quiet setting.
- Cottage no 2 - 1 king size double bedroom, 1 twin bedded room. Lounge/ kitchen/dining facilities. Shower room with wet cell.
- Cottage no 3 - 1 double + 1 twin bedroom. Sleeps 4. Lounge. Kitchen dining area. Shower room with wet cell.
- Cottages have rear patio/ garden areas which catch the late afternoon - evening sun and are fully equipped with wash/ dry, cooker, microwave, widscreen digital tv, stereo system, hair drier and wi-fi.
- All prices include Heating, electricity, bed linen and towels. 10% discount for 2 or more weeks. 10 % discount low season.
- All cottages are non-smoking and 1 well behaved pet welcome.
We are ideally situated for Divers, Fishers, Walkers and Bird watchers. We are within easy reach of the town centre, convenient for the many festivals which are now a part of the Orkney calendar.
Ideal location for Festivals, Divers, Birdwatchers, archaeologists, astronomy, walking and cycling. Both cottages are suitable for disabled people.
For photos of the two cottages, please use the link to the owners' website. Maraquoy has recently been upgraded and extended for the 2016 season.