MARAIS HOLIDAY COTTAGE
Sorry no pets.
Guernsey Tourist Board: 4 Star.
Low season £290 - £450 pw.
High season £520 - £640 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01481 263259
Mobile: 07781 153367
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThis quality one bedroom holiday cottage is a newly converted stable and is situated in a quiet country lane on the west coast of Guernsey in the parish of Castel. A short walk to the nearby beaches or a choice of peaceful country walks outside your front door. Off road parking on site and shops, restaurants, tourist attractions including 18 hole golf nearby.
8 Mar, 15 Mar, 22 Mar, 29 Mar, 5 Apr
Features and Facilities
- New barn conversion set on two floors in quiet lane.
- No smoking.
- Outside sitting area.
- Well appointed separate kitchen with washing machine/tumble dryer gas cooker/hob and fitted kitchen filled with plenty of crockery and cutlery plus basic supplies tea coffee salt pepper etc fridge with freezer compartment.
- Comfortable lounge with TV, DVD and CD player with selection of films and music and adjustable heating.
- Mezzanine/gallery double bedroom with ample cupboard space and clock radio (sorry no small children due to open balcony in cottage).
- Bathroom and toilet with shower facilities only.
- Light refreshments on arrival free of charge.
- Iron ironing board and hairdryer provided.
- Allocated off road parking.
- Motor cycles welcome with hard standing area for parking (covered parking by arrangement).
- Fresh linen and towels free of charge (not beach towels).
- Horse riding/pony trekking near by.
- Golf course close by (daily membership available).
- Vazon beach to the north and Perelle bay to the west within easy walking distance.
- Four restaurants and two public bars close by.
- Small super market and petrol station.