1 Eversley Gardens,
2 dogs max by prior arrangement at £20 pw each.
VB: 4 Star. Gold Award.
Price range for 2014/2015: £325 - £430 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Beverly Keatings
Tel: 015395 63008
NB. Please include your phone number in any email message.
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapA delightful cottage in a beautiful location, on the edge of a village, with lovely open views over the mature grounds. It is next to, but separate from, the owner's home with private access, parking and enclosed rear garden with patio furniture.
29 Nov, 6 Dec, 13 Dec
The Cottage is personally maintained to a very high standard by the owner and briefly comprises:
- The mature grounds of around 2 acres are a haven for wildlife.
- There is good access to The Lakes, Lancashire Coast, Lakes Peninsula and Yorkshire Dales.
- Local shops are 2 miles and the Village Pub is half a mile.
On the top floor:
On the lower floor:
- Entrance porch/utility room with a washer/drier and freezer.
- The kitchen is equipped with a ceramic hob, built-under double oven, dishwasher, fridge and microwave.
- Lounge/dining room. The lounge is west facing with a large picture window to take advantage of the views.
The Cottage is very well equipped and includes a flatscreen TV/DVD combi with a selection of DVDs, WiFi broadband facility, books and games. Sky HD with entertainment pack, BT Sports, ipod dock with micro Hi-Fi system. Price includes electricity, heating, bedding and towels. There is a welcome pack on arrival including fresh flowers and a bottle of wine.
- There is a double bedroom with en-suite shower room and patio door to the garden.
For further details please visit our own website by clicking on the link above.