1 Eversley Gardens,
2 dogs max by prior arrangement at £20 pw each.
VB: 4 Star. Gold Award.
Price range for 2014: £325 - £430 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Beverly Keatings
Tel: 015395 63008
NB. Please include your phone number in any email message.
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapA delightful cottage in a beautiful location, on the edge of a village, with lovely open views over the mature grounds. It is next to, but separate from, the owner's home with private access, parking and enclosed rear garden with patio furniture.
7 Dec, 14 Dec, 4 Jan, 11 Jan
The Cottage is personally maintained to a very high standard by the owner and briefly comprises:
- The mature grounds of around 2 acres are a haven for wildlife.
- There is good access to The Lakes, Lancashire Coast, Lakes Peninsula and Yorkshire Dales.
- Local shops are 2 miles and the Village Pub is half a mile.
On the top floor:
On the lower floor:
- Entrance porch/utility room with a washer/drier and freezer.
- The kitchen is equipped with a ceramic hob, built-under double oven, dishwasher, fridge and microwave.
- Lounge/dining room. The lounge is west facing with a large picture window to take advantage of the views.
The Cottage is very well equipped and includes a flatscreen TV/DVD combi with a selection of DVDs, WiFi broadband facility, books and games. Sky HD with entertainment pack, ipod dock with micro Hi-Fi system. Price includes electricity, heating, bedding and towels. There is a welcome pack on arrival including fresh flowers and a bottle of wine.
- There is a double bedroom with en-suite shower room and patio door to the garden.
For further details please visit our own website.