STB: 4 Stars.
Low: £170 - £200 pw.
High: £260 - £380 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 0151 648 2454
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Mansefield Cottage, on the edge of Kinlochewe Village and close to the Beinn Eighe Nature Reserve, is set within the breathtaking scenery of the Scottish Highlands. The property is a detached cottage which offers quality spacious accommodation with its own enclosed quarter of an acre garden area.
15 Mar, 22 Mar
The surrounding West Coast area is one of the last great wilderness areas of Europe offering peace and tranquility in abundance. It embraces wild and beautiful countryside and vast mountain ranges. There are many sea and freshwater lochs, glorious sands and dark pine forests.
The area offers many pursuits, including birdwatching, fishing and sailing. If you enjoy climbing or walking you can choose coastal strolls or strenuous mountain climbs. The magnificent Torridon Mountain range is within easy reach. Watch out for deer, pine martins, golden eagles and other wildlife and flora.
Kinlochewe is the perfect base for touring the North West Highlands. At nearby Gairloch you will find a 9-hole golf course, range of shops/restaurant and water sports (wind surfing, sailing, angling and boat trips). Inverness and the Isle of Skye are both within easy reach. Kinlochewe Village itself has a general store, post office, hotel and petrol station/shop. All within easy walking distance of Mansefield.
MANSEFIELD COTTAGE - accommodation is all on one floor:
- Spacious living room with quality furnishings.
- Large fully fitted modern kitchen / diner.
- 2 Bedrooms - 1 double and 1 twin.
- Luxury bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle.
- All with high quality furnishings and tasteful decor.
- Central heating throughout.
- Colour TV, DVD player/recorder, CD player.
- Double electric oven, washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge / freezer, dishwasher and microwave.
- Small charge for electricity.
- Linen and towels provided at small charge.
- Garden furniture.
- Parking for 4 cars.