MANOR FARM COTTAGES
Manor Farm, Sutton Mandeville,
Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP3 5NL
Sleeps 6 in each cottage.
ETC: 4 Stars.
Low season £450 - £550 pw.
High season £550 - £895 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01722 714226
Fax: 01722 714507
Manor Farm Cottages are situated on a working farm, under the South Wessex Downs. These pretty and totally refurbished cottages make an ideal touring base for Salisbury, Stonehenge, Shaftesbury, Bath and Longleat. The farm is connected to an excellent network of footpaths and bridal ways. Stabling and grazing are available. The Down land has a spectacular collection of wild flowers in Spring and Summer and the farm is in a conservation scheme in this area of outstanding natural beauty.
Each cottage has a pretty garden, patio and barbecue. Babysitters on site. Several good pubs with excellent food close by.
The cottages each have:
- A fully fitted and extremely well equipped kitchen.
- An open plan sitting room with wood burner in an inglenook fireplace, and arch through to dining room, and downstairs cloakroom.
- Upstairs there is one 5ft double bedroom, a twin room, and a full sized bunk bedroom.
- The bathroom has a separate power shower above the bath.
- The cottages are double glazed and centrally heated throughout, making them very cosy for winter breaks.
- Babysitter on site.
- Wiltshire breakfast and BBQ packs available to purchase.
- Gourmet dinners delivered.
- Pretty garden, patio and BBQ.
- TV, video, satellite, CD player, videos, games.
- Cots, highchairs, stairgates.
- Linen and towels included.