MANOR FARM COTTAGE
3 Manor Farm Cottages,
Isle of Wight
Two cots available.
Sorry no pets.
Tourist Board: 5 Star Gold.
Low Season £600 pw.
Mid Season £600 - £1000 pw.
High Season £1550 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 0208 673 2510
Mobile: 07823 771325
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapManor Farm Cottage is a luxury 3 bed (sleeps 6) traditional island stone cottage has been recently refurbished to the highest of standards. Situated at the end of a quiet country lane in the village of Wroxall, on the southern most tip of the Isle of Wight it is the perfect family holiday bolt-hole. Manor Farm caters specifically for families with young children who are looking for a luxurious home from home retreat. The cottage is:
20 Sep, 27 Sep, 4 Oct, 11 Oct, 18 Oct
- Beautifully furnished and decorated throughout to a very high standard by the home stylist owner.
- It is the perfect blend of luxury and family practicality.
- The village amenities - local convenience store, post office and pub, are all within walking distance.
- Located in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and with footpaths in front of the cottage is ideal for families, ramblers and cyclists.
- The beaches of Ventnor, Steephill Cove, Shanklin and Sandown are a short drive away.
- Every care has been taken to cater for little ones with more than just a cot and highchair being provided. See website for details. There is a wealth of kids kit from a sterlizier to Phil & Teds buggy, wooden cot bed and bedguards to puzzles, swings and a trampoline.
- The cottage has - flat screen TVs with Freeview, DVD player, Bose music system, radio, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, microwave, fridge-freezer, hairdryers etc.
- Stylish dining room seats 6-8 with separate children's table and chairs.
- A living room that is light, bright and spacious with an open coal fire and views out to the surrounding countryside.
- A fully equipped kitchen with a wealth of kitchen utensils.
- Utility room with a seperate WC, washing machine, tumble dryer and ample hooks to hang coats and bags.
- Upstairs there are 3 well appointed bedrooms (2 doubles each with king sized bed and a twin with bunks) and a modern family bathroom with a slipper cast iron bath and large separate shower.
- All bedding is cotton and all mattresses are pocket sprung with thick mattress toppers and fluffy duvets.
- Secluded cottage style front and backgardens.
- Off street parking for 2-3 cars.
- Swing, slide and 8ft trampoline for children.
All bed linen, towels and beach towels are provided.
Centrally heated throughout and included in the rental.
All coal for the fire included
No added charges for the children's items.