Sorry no pets.
Tourist Board: 4 Star.
Low season £460 pw.
Mid season £570 pw.
High season £670 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01825 722777
Mallingdown Oast is a beautifully restored oast house, in a very rural setting in Piltdown, near Uckfield in East Sussex. It is adjacent to our tile hung Sussex farmhouse, with glorious views over the surrounding countryside.
The oast house sleeps four:
- Downstairs, there is a double bedroom (bath with shower over) and a large kitchen/dining room.
- Upstairs, there is a twin bedroom, a separate lavatory and a galleried living area.
- The oast has central heating throughout, powered by an air source heat pump (heating costs are included in the rental).
- The kitchen is equipped with dishwasher, washer/drier, fridge (with a small freezer compartment), oven, hob and microwave.
- The comfortable living area has a stereo and Sky TV plus DVD player.
- Outside is a small terrace and, beyond our garden, a grassed area with table and chairs set aside for oast house occupants.
- In the stable yard behind the oast there is parking for two cars.
- Duvets, linen and towels are provided.
- Use of our tennis court is available, by arrangement - please bring your own balls and rackets.
- There is no telephone.
- Not suitable for children under 6.