DEVERON VALLEY COTTAGES
Bridge of Marnoch,
Sleeps: 4 +cot.
Pets by arrangement.
Price range £250 - £500 pw.
For further details please contact:
Koos and Carolyn de Jonge
Tel and Fax: 01466 780180
Mobile: 07751 062165, and 07787 898251
A short walk from the River Deveron, this former farm steading is tastefully decorated and furnished for your comfort where you may care to relax in the wonderful surroundings or tour this most attractive part of Aberdeenshire.
Auchingoul Cottage - Sleeps 4 + cot.
- The area hosts many amenities including fishing, golf, horse riding and walking along sandy beaches.
- For those who wish to explore the Whisky and Castle Trails these can be accessed locally.
- Skiing and mountain biking can also be enjoyed in the area.
- The many coastal fishing villages set at the foot of dramatic high cliffs for which the area is renowned are well worth visiting.
- Bed and breakfast and evening meals available by arrangement. Food hygiene certified.
Swallow Cottage - Sleeps 4 + cot (6 photos above).
- The old farm workers' cottage has been converted to provide luxury accommodation.
- Downstairs: open plan sitting room/kitchen with log burner, 1 twin bedroom, shower room.
- Upstairs: 1 double bedroom. Spacious landing.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Outside: your own court yard.
The Bothy - Sleeps 2 (2 photos above).
- Converted barn.
- Downstairs: open plan sitting room/kitchen, woodburner + oil fired central heating and bathroom with walk-in shower.
- Decking outside and walled garden overlooking fields and River Deveron.
- Upstairs: 1 double bedroom overlooking River Deveron, 1 twin bedroom, spacious landing and WC.
Logs are supplied for properties with log burners.
- The twin-bedded Bothy is very cosy and ideal for 2 people.
- All on one level with wood burner and electric radiators.
- The Bothy is also used for B&B.
- Enjoy superb views across the Deveron Valley.
- We also use this Bothy for B&B if it is not booked. Ultimate privacy and still enjoy a wonderful breakfast in our 200 year old farmhouse. (From £30 pppn).
All our cottages have attractive gardens with garden furnature and BBQ's.
Why not come along and spend time exploring this wonderful part of Scotland.