c/o Magnolia House,
Sleeps: 2 - 4.
Well behaved small dogs accepted.
For further details please contact:
Alan and Elaine Ford
Tel: 01628 525818
Mobile: 07836 224855
Fax: 01628 810367
Reload this mapMagnolia Flat is part of a large detached house (our own home), with balconies front and rear overlooking the secluded garden of half an acre, (included in the National Garden Scheme). The apartment is completely self-contained with it's own entrance. The rear balcony has a small table and chairs. Off road parking, wireless internet connection.
- Large south west facing lounge with satellite colour TV, DVD and VCR, table and chairs, balcony overlooking garden. A supply of books, videos, games provided.
- Bedroom One, with twin beds.
- Bedroom Two, with double bed, and ensuite shower, available as extra accommodation if required, complete with DVD & TV MICRO WAVE, TEA MAKING ETC (New for 2009).
- All Bed linen and duvets provided, (changed weekly).
- Bathroom with bath and shower over, shaver point, towels provided.
- Kitchen with microwave, cooker and fridge, fully equipped including iron, ironing board and hairdryer.