Sorry no children under 12.
Sorry no pets.
ETC: 4 Stars.
Low season £395 - £440 pw.
High season £445 - £495 pw.
View 'Owner's Noticeboard' for prices and any offers.
Garden Apartment sleeps 3.
Ground Floor Apartment sleeps 2.
For further details please contact:
Janice or Michael Cotterill, Magnolia Cottage,
Lansdowne, Bourton-on-the-Water, Glos GL54 2AR
Tel: 01451 821841
Reload this mapMagnolia Cottage is located within the center of the beautiful Village of Bourton, just 2 minutes easy walk from the river, shops & restaurants. Magnolia Cottage is a quality first floor apartment carefully converted to give a comfortable traditional atmosphere emphasised by pine antiques combined with modern materials and equipment.
The furnishings are in keeping with the cottage style of the apartment, and your comfort is assured with full central heating, while double glazed Velux skylights keep everywhere light and airy. All main living areas are fully carpeted. We offer every home comfort including plants and flowers. A small welcome pack awaits your arrival. Garden: Patio sitting area. Indoor pool / leisure centre 4 minutes walk. Safe.
WIRELESS INTERNET CONNECTION AVAILABLE.
The accommodation comprises:
- two twin bedrooms with H.C. All beds have luxury mattress toppers.
- Fully tiled bathroom with separate electric shower.
- The inclusive charge covers all electricity and gas.
- Bed linen and towels are provided.
- The kitchen is equipped with microwave, dishwasher, fridge, electric oven and hob, and washer/dryer.
- There is a colour TV, DVD, with video and a cell telephone.
- TV in master bedroom.
- Private Parking for ONE car available in the courtyard.
- Lets are Saturday to Saturday.
- We regret we are unable to accept pets or children under 12 years of age. Mainly suitable for adults.
Sleeping 2, £360 - £440 pw.
A Ground Floor Apt. adjacent to Magnolia Apartment. Completed in 2009. With all the latest technology & insulation for your every comfort.
- Bedroom: Double or Twin, TV, with luxury mattress toppers.
- Lounge/Diner: TV, DVD, Free sat, Coal Effect Fire, Natural stone feature Wall. Fully carpeted.
- Full Central Heating, Double Glazing.
- Galley Fitted Kitchen: incl. Fridge Microwave, Dishwasher, and Full Stove.
- Laundry: Washer/Dryer.
- Bathroom: Vanity Sink Unit, Large Shower, WC. Fully Tiled.
- Outside Sitting Area.
- Wireless Internet.
- Non- Smoking.
- Letting Sat - Sat.
MAGNOLIA GARDEN APARTMENTS
- Non- Smoking
- Private Parking for 1 Car
- Sorry no Pets, nor Children
Sleeping 3, £325 - £395 pw.
Situated in the garden of Magnolia Cottage against a back drop of Beech and Chestnut Trees. 1st floor Garden Apartments provide all modern amenities with comfortable and luxurious accommodation together with modern decor, but still in keeping with the character of the Cotswolds.
Beech / Chestnut photos:
Beech / Chestnut sleep 3 and comprise:
- Bedroom: 1 Twin / Double. TV.
- Bedroom: 1 Single.
- Tiled bathroom including Bath and Shower, fully carpeted.
- Limed Oak Fitted Kitchen: including Electric Cooker/Hob, Microwave, Dishwasher and Fridge.
- Lounge/ Diner Including TV, DVD, Video, Radio etc. Electric Coal Effect Fire, Cell telephone.
- Full Central Heating and Double Glazing.
- Wireless internet available.
- Laundry room.
- Balcony with sitting area.
- Private Parking.
- No Smoking in the Apartment.
- Let FRIDAY to FRIDAY.
- We regret we are unable to accept pets and children under 12 years of age. Mainly suitable for adults.
See owner's noticeboard and calendar for full details and offers.
Left Photo:Balcony of Garden Apartment.
Right Photo:Magnolia Cottage.
Attractions in the village:
Motor museum, Perfumery, Birdland, Model railway, Gift shops, Restaurant, Inns. All within easy walking distance.
Photo on right: View in the village of Bourton-on-the-Water
Cotswold Farm Park (3 miles), Cotswolds Wildlife Park (9 miles), Golf (3mls), Riding (1/2 ml), Fishing (1/2 ml), Walks & Rambles, Castles, Homes & Gardens, Street markets.
* = location of all apartments