Snowdonia and Conwy,
Pets welcome (max 2).
Visit Wales: 4 Star.
Low season £120 - £250 pw.
High season £350 - £500 pw.
Short breaks £100 - £200.
Price reduction for 2/4 occupancy.
Pagelinks to our other cottages:
Fedw'r Gog, Near Bala, sleeps 2
Bryn Llan, Bala, sleeps 2
The Old Barn, Maerdy, Near Bala, sleeps 2
Hen Hafod, Bala, sleeps 6
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01490 460 448
Mobile: 07890 225 907
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapMaesmor is situated on the outskirts of the market town of Bala within the Snowdonia National Park. There is easy access to North and Mid Wales, including the picturesque Cambrian coast, attractive villages, historic castles and rambling hills. There is a wide range of water sports available on Bala Lake and white water rafting on the Tryweryn River.
28 May, 4 Jun, 11 Jun, 18 Jun, 25 Jun, 2 Jul
Bala is home to a narrow gauge railway which runs alongside Llyn Tegid. Other activities include walking, golf, mountain biking, fishing, quad biking and climbing. Maesmor offers comfortable holiday accommodation overlooking mountains, Bala lake, and within walking distance of the town centre which has plenty of shops, bars and restaurants.
- Ground floor: Lounge, dining room, conservatory and kitchen.
- First floor: 3 bedrooms - 2 double - one with wash basin, 1 twin. Bathroom with shower over bath and separate toilet.
- GFCH. Electricity and Gas - meter read at end of stay.
- Bed linen and duvets included.
- Cot, H/chair.
- Electric oven with gas hob, M/wave. W/machine. Fridge and Freezer.
- Garden with sitting out area and furniture.
- Pets by arrangement.