Maesmor Hall Farm Cottages,
Choice of 2 luxury cottages:
Stable Cottage 2/5 + cot.
Sorry no pets.
No smoking in cottage.
Price range: £360 - £900 pw.
Beaters Cottage 2/8 plus cot (click here).
Please note: As the 2 cottages are close to each other they can be combined for 10-13 people, ask for details and short break rates.
Private Swimming Pool and Tennis Court.
Set in acres of glorious countryside.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01490 460 411
Reload this mapSet in the grounds of the delightful Maesmor Hall Country Estate we are able to provide outstanding holiday accomodation with unsurpassed facilities at affordable prices. These exclusive cottages are situated along side the River Ceirw where you have access to fishing on both banks of the river for half a mile.
The indoor swimming pool and sauna are available to guests staying in Stable and Beaters Cottages along with the tennis court set in the hall grounds. What a wonderful way to relax on holiday with children, friends and parents. The Maesmor gardens include woodland walks, a white garden and and rose carousel which you pass en route to the tennis court. For the more energetic there are an extensive network of traditional trails in the area and many other activities which are listed below.
On arrival you will find the log burner set ready for you (in the cooler months) along with an initial supply of logs for those welcoming fires. The local pub/restaurant is only 5 minutes walk away along the river bank.
Contact Johanna Jackson to make this holiday one of your most enjoyable ever.Stable Cottage - Sleeps 2/5
An award winning cottage for a supreme conversion assures you of a high standard of accommodation combining the original features of stone walls and oak beams with all modern conveniences. The swimming pool (heated all year), fishing and hard tennis court facilities are but yards away. 2 double bedrooms and one single bedroom is ideal for families or friends.
Comfortable traditional lounge with wood burner, separate dining room, kitchen with breakfast bar, hall, shower room with toilet and basin plus a double bedroom overlooking the river.
Bathroom with a toilet and basin, one double bedroom and a single bedroom with a basin.
BBQ area next to the river, and a courtyard to leave everything in, log and cycle shed with garden furniture and access to the tennis court and acres of woods and footpaths. Ample parking in a secure area means you can just relax.
- Initial supply of logs,
- Night storage heating,
- Baby facilities, cot, high chair, gates etc - just ask.
- Games and books for after swimming and rainy days,
- Flat screen TV with Freesat, DVD player, radio/CD player,
- Washing machine, dish washer, micro wave, fridge/freezer, electric oven and hob,
- Fresh linen and towels supplied,
- See the lambs on the farm in Spring by arrangement.
- We are on hand with help and advice.
"The best holiday we have ever had. To be able to walk out of the cottage to our own indoor pool and sauna was unbelievable especially after a days walking and sight seeing."
- Near to Bala Lake re-nowned for water sports, white water rafting.
- There is walking and climbing in Snowdonia National Park as well as sight seeing in the numerous villages, National Trust properties and castles.
- Easy access to Llangollen, Harlech, Snowdonia, Chester and the beaches on the coast ensures there is something for everyone.
- This is recognised as one of the areas of unsurpassed beauty in the UK where you are always assured of a real welcome.
4 miles out of Corwen on the A5 heading for Betws-y-Coed. In Maerdy turn left opposite the Goat Pub and Restaurant to go down the lane and over the River bridge and turn immediately right onto the (Private) back drive.