Maesmor Hall Farm Cottages,
Choice of 2 luxury cottages:
Stable Cottage 2/5 people (click here).
Beaters Cottage 2/8 + cot.
Sorry no pets.
No smoking in cottage.
Price range: £400 - £1100 pw.
Private Swimming Pool and Tennis Court.
Set in acres of glorious countryside.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01490 460 411
Fax: 01490 460 441
Reload this mapSet in the grounds of the delightful Maesmor Hall Country Estate we are able to provide outstanding holiday accomodation with unsurpassed facilities at affordable prices. These exclusive cottages are situated along side the River Ceirw where you have access to fishing on both banks of the river for half a mile.
The indoor swimming pool with its own waterfall and sauna are available to guests staying in Beaters and Stable Cottages along with the tennis court beside the Victorian Pavilion with its own seating area. What a wonderful way to relax on holiday with children, friends and parents. The Maesmor gardens include woodland walks, a white water garden and rose carousel which you pass en route to the tennis court. Traditional trails in the area and many other activities are listed below.
On arrival you will find the log burner set ready for you (in the cooler months) along with an initial supply of logs for those welcoming fires. The local pub/restaurant is only 5 minutes walk away along the river bank.
Contact Johanna Jackson to make this holiday one of your most enjoyable ever.Beaters Cottage - Sleeps 2/8 + cot
Beaters is surrounded by acres of parkland and woods and adjoins one of the most spectacular private indoor swimming pools in Wales. Relax in the sauna or under the waterfall as it is less than 20 feet away from your back door. The large lounge with its inglenook fireplace with wood burner and bakers oven overlooks the River and you can cast a rod from the front door. Of a traditional stone wall construction there are oak beams throughout with a King Size 4 Poster bed in one bedroom looking down the river to the bridge.
Large lounge, separate dining room, kitchen with a breakfast table, shower room with toilet and basin, games room with a table-tennis table and cycle storage etc. walk in larder and entrance porch.
Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and toilet, 4 bedrooms - 1 King Size Four Poster bed, 1 King Size double also overlooking the river and 2 twin bedded rooms so 8 people can be accommodated very comfortably.
2 BBQ areas one under a unique glass coach canopy the other overlooking the river. Garden furniture and a full dining area under the canopy. Ample parking and storage space for push-bikes etc.
- Initial supply of logs,
- Full oil fired central heating,
- Baby facilities, cot, high chair, gates etc - just ask.
- Games and books for after swimming and rainy days,
- Colour TV with Freesat, DVD player, radio/CD player,
- Washing machine, dish washer, micro wave, fridge and freezer, double oven electric cooker and hob,
- Fresh linen and towels supplied,
- See the lambs on the farm in Spring by arrangement.
- We are on hand with help and advice.
4 Poster Bed overlooking the riverQuotes:
"This is the fourth time we have been back and all met at Maesmor - it just gets better and better. The most idyllic and beautiful place we have ever encountered."
- Near to Bala Lake re-nowned for water sports, white water rafting.
- There is walking and climbing in Snowdonia National Park as well as sight seeing in the numerous villages, National Trust properties and castles.
- Easy access to Llangollen, Harlech, Snowdonia, Chester and the beaches on the coast ensures there is something for everyone.
- This is recognised as one of the areas of unsurpassed beauty in the UK where you are always assured of a real welcome.
4 miles out of Corwen on the A5 heading for Betws-y-Coed. In Maerdy turn left opposite the Goat Pub and Restaurant to go down the lane and over the River bridge and turn immediately right onto the (Private) back drive.