THE GARDEN HOUSE
Sleeps: 4 +cot.
Price range: £305 - £555 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01239 891221
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapMaen-Offeiriad is a 5 acre smallholding situated on the slopes of Foel Drygan in the Preseli Hills, about seven miles from Newport Pembrokeshire. It is a beautiful, quiet place, rich in wildlife, with the open moorland of the Preseli Mountains just five minutes walk away. Access is along a 300m stone track from a minor road.
We have two cottages to let: the Artist's Studio and the Garden House. The Artist's Studio is a small detached converted stone barn that sleeps two to three. The Garden House is a timber frame/stone building that sleeps up to four in two bedrooms, a double and a twin.
Click here for link to studio page.
The Garden House
Maen-Offeiriad is a peaceful place, and the accommodation is simple and unfussy but comfortable. The area is a haven for birds and wildlife of all kinds and is ideal for walkers, cyclists and birdwatchers. The North Pembrokeshire coast is fifteen minutes drive away, with beaches, unspoilt coves and dramatic cliffs. There are shops, restaurants and cafes within easy reach at Newport and Cardigan.
- The Garden House is a timber framed/stone barn building. It sleeps up to four in two bedrooms, one twin and one spacious king size. It's light and airy with stripped wood floor in the spacious living area.
- It has a large light living/dining area with a Morso woodburning stove. There is a 32" Flatscreen HD TV, DVD player and VHS Video recorder with good collection of Videos for guests to watch. We also have IPOD Dock and Wireless Internet access.
- There are two bedrooms: a King Size and a twin. All bedrooms have fitted carpets and comfortable, good-quality beds. Cotton bedding is provided.
- There is gas powered hot water heater and the woodburning stove heats the property.
- There is a fitted kitchen with gas cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. The bathroom has a bath and shower over.
- There is a large enclosed private garden area (ideal for dogs) and guests are welcome to explore and enjoy the other areas of Maen-Offeiriad's gardens and grounds.
- Prices include firewood, electricity/gas.
- Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about the accommodation.