Isle of Lewis,
Sleeps: up to 4.
Sorry no pets.
May to October £600 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 0778 781 0681
Reload this mapMacLennan House is a 2 double-bedroomed self catering accommodation set in a peaceful setting, only 5 minutes walk from Stornoway town centre. Wifi is also available. The property has been extensively renovated and features original wooden floorboards, oak surround open fireplace with marble hearth, and patio doors opening out to surprisingly large mature gardens at the rear of the property. MacLennan House is located within a quiet residential location and has the added benefit of a great deal of privacy. Outside, guests have access to a large private mature garden with outdoor furniture, and off road parking.
- Provides accommodation for 4 with two double bedrooms located on the first floor. The main bathroom is also on the first floor and offers power shower over bath.
- Downstairs MacLennan House offers well equipped kitchen, a large sitting room featuring selection of books and DVDs, wall mounted 40" tv, Sky, DVD/VCR player, Wii player, open fireplace, an additional toilet, and utility area.
- Outside, guests have access to a large private mature garden with outdoor furniture, and off road parking.
- Wifi is also available.
- Stornoway, the heart of the Western Isles which is considered one of the most beautiful areas in Scotland, is your gateway to unspoilt white beaches, plentiful lochs and islands, and local wildlife.
- Local tourist attractions feature the Callanish Stones, Gearannan Blackhouse Village, Lews Castle and Museum (opening soon), and the Abhainn Dearg Distillery.
- For those of a more active persuasion, fishing, golfing, walking and hill climbing, water sports including surfing and canoeing, are just a few of the activities visitors can enjoy during their stay.
- Local services comprising restaurants, bars, cafes and shops, are also only minutes away.
- MacLennan House is also in close proximity to supermarkets, hospital and post office.